Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Music video song choices feedback

After showing everyone the songs I selected for my media music videos, I received some positive feedback.

The class liked the range of genre I had found and said that it provided a wide range of narratives to chose from when creating my music video. 'Leaders of the Blind' was described as fast paced, which would be useful to create a very interesting music video in regards to editing, being quick and aggressive. Another song I played, 'Brand New' by the Vistas, got lots of positive feedback as it was a cheerful, up-beat and summery vibes song. It's a modern song, which would appeal to my generation as a target audience, and had lots of opportunity to create a narrative through the cinematography and lyrics. in addition to this, the singers voice is a young adult male, which my classmates said was useful as it is easy to find someone to imitate the voice when casting for my music video. After this, when creating our groups to work in for the music video, I showed my group another song I had found. they said that the song (Bleed for this by City wolf) was a fantastic song, which was fast paced to create intense editing and a great style of rock genre. We planned some really good shot locations and styles of camerawork we wanted to include when making the video.

in conclusion, my group are making a rock styled music video to 'Bleed for this'- City wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

final music video