Friday, March 5, 2021

social media blog posts

Our task for today is to create 3 social media posts with a description that 1, engages the audiences attention to the post. 2, tells a story to connect with the audience. 3, promotes the product we are trying to sell/ expand.

I will be focusing on two small music artists and a home business that sells jewellery. I will aim to target their audiences whilst keeping the artists personality and making it original. 



post 1:



 description:

hey guys! got some super cool news... I'm finally recording and releasing 'Cry for me'. I've been nervous about sharing this with you guys cos it's close to my heart and about a personal experience. Thank you all for being so supportive of me and my songs. let me know how you guys like it x.

#stayingtrue #keepemcoming #music #samptompkinsmusic #samtompkins #winning



post 2:


The Big Push is coming to you guys LIVE SOON! We will be touring around Southern England in Brighton, London, Southampton, Portsmouth, Chichester and Canterbury between the 10TH AND 25TH OF FEBUARY!! And who knows, if you turn up you might hear a new song we are making 🤫😉. BUY TICKETS @ TheBigPush.tourstore.                        Can't wait to see you guys again! Stay safe.



post 3:


Description:

💫My new summer line of necklaces and rings are out!💫 These are 100% homemade by myself and are environmentally friendly recycled materials💐🥰. I provide a many different styles to fulfil your each and every desire and keep your wardrobe cool! Any questions feel free to ask xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

final music video